The Chartered Institute of Administration is a nine month part-time programme run in collaboration with Babcock University, (Centre for Executive Development) Ilishan-Remo. Ogun State.
Upon successful completion, candidates will obtain the following certificates:
1. Postgraduate Professional Diploma in Administration awarded by Babcock University;
2. Associate Professional Membership Certificate of Chartered Institute of Administration;
3. Chartered Administrator’s Practising License of Chartered Institute of Administration.
The Programme runs only on Sundays (9.00am- 4.00pm) in Babcock University and has the following benefits:
1. The programme enables candidates to qualify as Chartered Administrators alongside Postgraduate Professional Diploma in Administration (PGPDA).
2. Confers on the candidates a professional status of distinction recognised by discerning employers for dynamic career advancement and in addition gives them professional identity that distinguishes them from others.
3. Practicing Licence as Chartered Administrator which guarantees members self-employment as entrepreneurs, offering their professional practising services directly to the public as Chartered Administrators in public professional, covering a wide range of professional specialism.
Candidates are required to have the following qualifications in any discipline in order to gain admission into the programme:
Application forms are obtainable at www.babcock.edu.ng with the payment of N10, 000.00. Payment to be made into Nigerian College of Administration, Zenith Bank (A/C:1010223085) or First Bank (A/C: 2018190845).
Interested candidates should call: Dayo: 08067630927 and Kingsley: 07034417451 For more Information