Dear Prospective Babcock Student,
Welcome to Babcock University from the Division of Student Development
WHAT TO BRING
- Bed sheet sets with bed spreads, pillow case.
- Corporate dressings: Shirts, trousers, ties and suits for men: skirt suits, dresses and shirt blouses for ladies. All female clothing must be at least 3 inches below the knees
- Laptop is allowed
- Bucket, laundry bag, towels, wash cloths, pressing iron, alarm clock, soap and toiletries
- Flash lights and study lamp
- Table size radio or tape recorder
- Electric kettles
- Rechargeable lamps
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Jeans: dresses, skirts and trousers, pencil trousers.
- Low neckline clothes, spaghetti straps, tight cloths, jewelries and colored make-up kits.
- Any cloth that reveals the upper extremities, mid-riff or other suggestive areas of the body.
- Cooking utensils or food that need to be cooked (indomie)
- Personal furniture
- Weapons, candles, boiling ring or any other dangerous appliances.
- Knives, forks, bottles.
- Bushy hair and beards
Vice-President Student Development